Wednesday 17 September 2008

Hello to all food-lovers! My dearest readers, I am sorry if lately I don't post too often. It will change soon, I promise. I still have to post some wondeful recipes with old pics, that wait on my usb to be posted, and which made with the old camara and don't have the best quality, but as soon as I do it I will post new pics of good quality. There is still Polish bilberry soup, Romanian quince soup, Portuguese carrot cake, German leek pie, Turkish lentil and potato croquettes, Estonian buckwheat-rutabaga soup and some more waiting to be posted. In the near future I am gonna show you how to prepare French fennel cake, French red cabbage soup, US-American nut soup, German elderberry-plum cake, Swiss mirabelle cake, Georgian spinach spread, Greek mastic ice-cream, Brasilian sweet potato cake, Polish sorrel soup, several Polish ancient desserts with groats/cereals, Portuguese bean cake, US-American cidre pie, sweet Jewish haroset and Arabic sellou, Russian honey-wafer cake and many many differrent tasty dishes from all over the world, so don't forget to drop in!!! See you soon,
Ewa

3 comments:

Agata Chmielewska (Kurczak) said...

gdzie jesteś? dopiero trafiłam na Twojego bloga i bardzo zaciekawiły mnie twoje przepisy, nie przerywaj pisania :)

Ewa said...

Cześć Aga :) Dziękuję za miły komentarz i strasznie się cieszę, że spodobał Ci się mój blogasek. Dzisiaj postanowiłam wrócić do pisania :) więc zapraszam Cię serdecznie, wpadaj od czasu do czasu!

Agata Chmielewska (Kurczak) said...

bardzo się cieszę :)
będe wpadać na pewno :)